Skip to Main Content
- Preheat oven to 350˚.
- Make apple sheets according to VASTA directions and cut into 10" sheets. Save the scraps.
- Combine cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar.
- Lay sheets on a flat surface or cutting board. Brush apple sheets lightly with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon mixture.
- Starting from the outer edge, lay sheets in the pan vertically. Continue to lay sheets in pan, trimming to fit if needed.
- Sprinkle nuts over the apples and, using a spoon, push some of the nuts deeper into layers.
- Use the smaller scraps to fill the spaces so apples fit tightly in the pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes and then gently turn out of pan.
- Makes about 4 servings