Skip to Main Content
- Make sheets from the pears according to VASTA instructions and cut sheets into sixteen 8" long pieces.
- Heat one tbsp butter on medium/low heat in a frying pan and gently lay one sheet on the pan and cook for a few seconds.
- Turn gently and cook the other side until the pear slice is just a little translucent.
- For every 4 pear slices, add another tbsp butter. Repeat until all slices are cooked.
- On a flat surface or cutting board, lay out 4 pear slices, overlapping each slice about 1".
- Place a 7" plate on top of the slices and cut out a circle.
- Drizzle 2 tbsp of spread all over slices and carefully fold all slices over to make a half moon shape and fold in half again to make a triangle.
- Place on a serving plate and serve with whipped cream if desired. Repeat process three more times.
- Makes 4 servings