Skip to Main Content
- Make sheets from the diakon Radish according to VASTA instructions and cut diakon Radish sheets into four 8" long pieces.
- Cut nori to fit radish sheets and place one on top of each sheet.
- Place one crab piece on each nori-covered radish sheet, then divide the vegetables evenly between the pieces. Roll up tightly.
- Place seam side down on a cutting board and cut each roll into 4 or 5 slices.
- Serve with wasabi, soy sauce, and pickled ginger if desired.
- Makes 4 servings