Skip to Main Content
- Preheat oven to 350˚.
- Make sheets from the zucchini according to VASTA instructions and cut into 8" long pieces or to fit the size of your pan.
- Spread a thin layer of sauce on the bottom of the pan. Top with 3 sheets, overlapping them slightly.
- Repeat with another layer.
- Spread a thin layer of sauce on them and then add a few spoonfuls of ricotta and a sprinkling of shredded cheese.
- Repeat the layering process until you've reached the top and have worked through all of the sheets. This should be about 3 or 4 layers.
- Add a double layer of zucchini and sprinkle basil and mozzarella evenly on the top.
- Place in oven to bake for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly and hot. Serve with extra tomato sauce.
- Makes 4 servings