Skip to Main Content
Make noodles from the zucchini according to VASTA instructions. Set aside.
- Combine the basil and garlic in a food processor or blender and pulse until finely chopped.
- Slowly add the olive oil in a constant stream while the food processor or blender is still on.
- Stop processing and scrape down the sides of the container with a spatula. Add the lemon juice, Parmesan cheese and nuts if desired. Pulse until just blended.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large fry pan add a ½ cup of water and bring to a boil.
- Add the zucchini and the pesto to the hot water in the pan and toss gently until zucchini noodles are well coated with the sauce.
- Do not cook longer than 2-3 minutes. Serve immediately.
- Makes 4 servings